Progressive Health is changing the face of health care one patient at a time. By focusing on outcomes our providers are helping patients live healthier, more functional lives.
Progressive Health is looking for a bilingual full time, experienced, Prior Authorization / Insurance Verification Specialist providing a high level of customer service while communicating with insurance companies, patients, and referring doctors offices etc.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Strong background in benefits and prior authorization process
- Knowledge of CPT, ICD-9, and ICD-10 codes
- Knowledge of Pain Management Procedures and Codes
- Knowledge of medical terminology and all radiology exams and procedures
- Multi-tasking and ability to troubleshoot problems
- Computer knowledge
- Excellent verbal skills & phone etiquette
- Minimum 2 year experience
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Verifying patients' medical insurance benefits
- Contacting insurance companies to obtain prior authorization for radiology testing
- Ability to communicate effectively with insurance companies, patients, providers, and staff
- Ability to deal with problems involving last minute changes in scheduled procedures
- Accurate data entry
- Provide excellent customer service
We offer a competitive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, and PTO.
Location: Dallas, TX